Careers At Cedar's Mediterranean Foods, Inc.
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Shipping and Receiving Office Clerk
||Shipping/ 403 |
||Ward Hill, MA|
The Shipping and Receiving Office Clerk will be responsible for accurately and efficiently entering and extracting information from the computer system, answering phones, sorting and filing paperwork (bills of lading, orders, etc.), and correcting picking/BOL issues. The Shipping/Receiving Office Clerk will also assist the Warehouse Supervisors with reports and various administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The clerk verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compares identifying information, weights, and count of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, purchase orders, or other records.
- Uses computer to enter data into Navision (or similar program) with accuracy and timeliness to insure that inventories are accurately reflected.
- Checks in/out drivers delivering or picking up goods, verifying all documents and insuring that necessary signatures are received.
- Prepares bills of lading and UPS labels for shipment.
- Maintains fuel, temperature, and shipping/receiving logs with accuracy and distributes to managers as directed.
- Prior to the end of each shift, prepares and organizes all paperwork for next shift.
- May operate pallet jacks and hand trucks only after receiving company training.
Skills and Physical Requirements
• Able to walk, stand, bend, lift, carry, reach, twist throughout shift.
• Able to lift 20-50 pounds throughout 8-12 hour shift.
• Able to work in refrigerated environment 35-50 F degrees with exposure to damp
conditions for duration of shift.
• Perform basic math skills with accuracy
• Able to work within time constraints and quickly adapt to changing priorities according to
• Be a responsible, flexible team player
• Keep work areas clean and free from debris
Cedar’s Foods is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by