Careers At Cedar's Mediterranean Foods, Inc.
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Quality Assurance Technician
||Quality Assurance |
Shifts: Multiple shifts available
As a Quality Control Technician, you will test, weigh, measure and inspect products for defects and deviations from stated specifications. You must be a quick learner and possess a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to read instructions or specifications and perform basic mathematical calculations accurately
- Perform time sensitive duties utilizing pH meter, thermometer, viscometer, and moisture analyzer
- Perform all product testing and verification with accuracy including: Net Content, Metal Detectors, Check-Weigher Systems, Goodway, Vacuum Leaker, Residual Gas, etc. in accordance with SOPs
- Adhere to all GMP, PPE, safety procedures and protocols
- Complete and verify all records with accuracy and timeliness
- Possess strong communication skills, able to: communicate, understand, and follow written and verbal direction in English
- Exhibit good judgment and possess the ability to make quick decisions frequently.
- Taste food products which may include, nuts, soy, wheat and other allergens to ensure quality meets product specifications occasionally
- Able to work in variable temperatures between 34 – 55F throughout shift
- Exposure to water/dampness, moving vehicles and machinery, and noise throughout shift
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds frequently
- Able to stand and/or walk continuously throughout shift on concrete floor
- Able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, platforms occasionally
- Able to bend, twist, raise and lower arms, grasp frequently
- Able to distinguish and identify colors accurately
- Have close visual acuity to perform close activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; inspection involving small product defects and print; using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
Cedar’s Foods is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by